These are some of the morning thought around my head this morning.
* why is it that most of the time, when you have the money to do something, you don’t have the time? Or the time and no money?
* if all you want out of life is a little peace and quite, mostly what you get is noise and confusion?
* why is it that when God says give, I tend to want to keep?
* how about that Biblical character, King David. Jesus called him “a man after God’s own heart.” But look at his record… a liar, cheater, wife stealer, murderer, fornicator, and maybe even a homosexual. Is his life recorded to let us know that we too, can be people “after God’s own heart”… no matter how bad we’ve been?
* Great shot of my daughter, Anita, shooting.